Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Services:

Services:
I specialize in painting, distressing, and antiquing furniture and cabinets.  Approximate prices are listed below.  I give free custom quotes based on size, detail, and condition of your furniture piece or cabinets.  My quote includes prepping, painting, distressing or antiquing, and sealing your furniture piece or cabinets. 
 Chest of Drawers- $175 and up
 Dresser- $195 and up
 Mirror-$50 and up depending on size
 Chairs-$50 and up each
 Desk-$175 and up depending on size
 End tables/Night Stands-$75 and up each
 Armoire-$800 and up depending on size and detail
 Kitchen Table-$150 and up depending on detail and size
 Sofa Table-$150 and up
 Kitchen Cabinets and Islands- Free Estimates
All estimates are approximate until I am able to access the item in person.
 Call me at 985-807-4023
OR
Email me at beforeandafterinteriors@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment